Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Coming soon...

So, I been holding it down working on a bunch of new shit!!! Keep your eyes and ears open for new music and videos!!!...As you know i dropped the video for "You Know the Name" a little over a month and half ago, and coming in the next few weeks youll be seeing part 2, I don't know if I should 'ruin' the suprise, but if you took the time to read this blog, then you should know part 2 is for "See Ya Later" (which is my shiitttt)...This weekend I'm headed to Beckley, WV for the Dub V Fest. Shit should be pretty dope. Shout out to everyone involved in that!!!

There should be pics and video from that soon...I also got a video from a performance i did back in June at The Blue Parrot in Charleston,WV I'm about to postup in the next few days!.

If your readng this, continue to check back in and tell your friends about it!!!

thanks for holding me down

-D

No comments: