Friday, October 10, 2008

Win or Lose...I'll always be the Big Man on Campus!

I just wanted to take a second to thank EVERYONE who supported/voted for me. We'll see tomorrow if it pays off. Sometimes when you put your 100% in, its better then everyone elses 100%, and sometimes its not. But I feel as if I truly put my all (110%) into it, and that I'm deserving of the crown. Regardless, I had fun. The other candidates were pretty chill dudes and I'm glad there was no petty beef/drama. lol...Shout out to Justin and Ben for holding down the booth with me all week, and to Rob for cooking! hahaha....


take a second to peep Justin's Web site at http://www.dubvnightlife.com/

Much love to everyone who rocked the t-shirts and everyone who wanted one!!! Sorry guys, but i ran out and there was no way i could get them back in!!! I may have a re-release of the shirt post-game sometime, depending on the outcome! lol

-Be on the look for a video of tomorrow festivities sometime soon. Im going to try and film the whole day to have something to post up!!!

hold it down

be easy

-D

No comments: