skip to main | skip to sidebar

Welcome to The "D" Spot

The Big Man On Campus.

Monday, December 22, 2008

ROBOT PLAYS VIOLIN!!

Posted by D-Why at 7:29 PM
Labels: The Future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

View Counter

2009 Prom Dresses

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (66)
    • ▼  December (15)
      • DOWNLOAD: "Two-Thousand and HATE" Mixtape FREE!!!
      • ROBOT PLAYS VIOLIN!!
      • Jigga's first music video...
      • THIS HAS BEEN MY JAM FOR A MINUTE! I MAY HAVE TO R...
      • I WISH FOR UNLIMITED WISHES!!! (Must Watch!)
      • JIZZ IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Dubai to have World's first REFRIGERATED Beach!!!
      • Ok, this one looks DOPE too!!!! (X-Men: Origins)
      • THIS MOVIE LOOKS DOPE!
      • Charles Hamilton - Brooklyn Girls (Music Video)
      • DOWNLOAD "Two-Thousand and HATE" The Mixtape for F...
      • 8 year-old author!! How to pick up girls!
      • D-Why - "See Ya Later" MUSIC VIDEO
      • PLEASE WATCH THIS...SIA - SOON WE'LL BE FOUND LIVE...
      • This Friday...
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)

About Me

D-Why
The name is D-Why. The homies call me D. I'm 20 years old, I do music full time, go to school full time, travel alot, and hold it down on the daily. To check out my music go to myspace.com/dwhy...I'm blogging because I often find myself bored on the computer and feel as I have some shit to say! Hold me down and Ill hold you down!!!...Oh, and Im also WVU's 2008 Homecoming King!!! yeaaaaaaaa.
View my complete profile